Old Street Solutions Ltd (“we” or “us”), respects your privacy and treats all your personal information accordingly.
What information we collect about you and how we obtain it
We collect information about you in the following ways:
- through your use of our website,
- when you contact us requesting information about our products or services, either via our website, our LinkedIn, or conversations over the phone or in person.
- when you apply for a job position with us.
We don’t share this information with anyone outside of our company. There’s more information regarding turning cookies on and off for chrome here.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, please note in a few cases some of our website features may not function because of this.
Purposes and legal bases for processing your personal information
We process your personal information for the following purposes:
- to respond to your enquiries or to contact you by e-mail or telephone to process or fulfil your requirements,
- to promote our services
- to monitor search results
- to improve UX/ UI based on anonymous data from app usage
- to exercise and defend our legal rights and to comply with all legal or regulatory obligations under applicable law,
- to detect, prevent or investigate illegal activities such as fraud, social engineering fraud or other crimes
We will only process your personal information where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the purposes we have collected and need to use your personal information for.
We process your personal information based on one or more following legal bases:
- performance of any contract entered into between you and us and obligations thereof or taking steps prior to entering into such contract.
- compliance with a legal obligation.
- your prior consent.
How long we keep your personal information
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
How we share information we collect
We will not disclose your personal information to any third party without your permission, unless this is necessary to process your order, to meet your request, to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and improve our services and products, or where we are required to do so by law.
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
You have the following rights concerning your personal information:
- The right to not provide your personal information to us. However please note that without your personal information we may not be able to provide to you in a satisfactory manner or at all some features of our website, requested information and some of our services.
- The right of access to your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- The right to rectify your personal information if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- The right to request erasure or restriction of processing of your personal information if legitimate grounds are met.
- The right to withdraw such consent any time. Please note that such withdrawal does not effect of the lawfulness of any processing of your personal information performed prior to the date we receive such a request, nor does it prevent us from processing your data based on another applicable legal basis, in particular in connection with exercising and defending our rights according to the applicable law and meeting our obligations.
- Where we process your personal information based on legitimate interest the right to object to our processing of your personal information if legitimate grounds are met.
- The right to receive your personal information from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit your personal information to another controller without hindrance from us (data portability).
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise any of the above rights. Please note we may request specific information from you to confirm your identity.
Furthermore, if you believe that our processing of your personal information is inconsistent with your data protection rights under applicable law and/or we have not adequately addressed your concerns, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the local data protection supervisory authority of your country.
Effective as of the 18th of May, 2019
Old Street Solutions Ltd. © 2021